For sale domaine viticole
Montespertoli () - ref. 724V93M
Domaine viticole Montespertoli
buying domaine viticole
2 990 000 €*
- 3 655 753 $
- 2 646 939 £
- Other currencies
Agricultural and wine company in Tuscany, Italy
This agricultural and wine company is located in the countryside of Montespertoli, easily accessible from the municipal road montespertoli-castelfiorentino which connects the company to the neighboring capitals.
It is located in an area with magnificent landscapes (for example, the towers of San Gimignano can be seen on the horizon) and it is only 30 km from Florence. It is easily accessible by major and rapid communications arteries (SV. FI-PI-LI, SV FI-SI).
The whole of the real estate property of the farm, consists of several plots gathered in a single body. There is the main farmhouse and secondary buildings, all over a total cadastral area of approximately 118 hectares.
The land that makes up the farm extends over the flat part of the valley as well as on valleys which have a maximum height of about 350 m. Inside the property there is also a lake which stretches 8000m wide with a capacity of 55000m3, surrounded by woods strewn with truffles.
The company's production is classic; these are the vegetable crops of the Florentine countryside.
Mainly olive trees, as well as cereals. The workforce is made up as follows: 1 employee on an open-ended contract and 1 employee on a fixed-term contract.
The cultivation system is thus distributed:
• Specialized vineyard: it consists of 29.50.00 hectares, of which 22.50.00 are registered in the wine register
Chianti / Chianti Montespertoli DOCG, 1.50.00 hectares in the Vinsanto del Chianti register
Montespertoli DOC and 5.50.00 hectares included in the list of vineyards with indication
Typical central Tuscan / Tuscan hills;
• Olive grove: 2,500 plants spread over some 20 hectares of land;
• Arable land: 32.5 hectares cultivated with durum wheat rotation over three years (2 years) and
favino da sovescio;
• Wooden arborists: a tenth of hectares planted with tanned walnut trees, ready for
cutting and reuse for new agricultural uses;
• Forest: around 36 hectares;
- Main building and outbuildings: the company is divided between cellars, warehouse premises and living quarters, for a total of 1600 square meters and a volume of 5600 square meters. In addition, a project to expand the existing buildings with new warehouse facilities and new cellars is in the process of being approved. The new constructions represent an area of 300 m2.
-wooden cooper (capacity hl 600)
- fiberglass tanks (capacity hl 800)
-Refrigeration system with thermoconditioned steel tanks. (ch. hl 1000)
- concrete tanks (capacity hl 3000)
-installation for the production of new wine, with equipment such as: stainless steel crusher and various cellar machines (presses, pumps, filters, etc.)
Company products: range of bottled products
1) Chianti DOCG
2) Chianti Montespertoli DOCG "San Bartolo"
3) Bianco Trebbiano “Terre di Nicchie” IGT
4) Chardonnay IGT "Poggiulivo"
5) Red IGT "Memento"
6) New IGT “Pergolino” wine
7) IGT “Le Ruote” barrel
8) Vin Santo "I Calici" IGT
9) extra virgin olive oil
- Surface of the land : 1180000 m²
- View : campaign
- Inner condition : to renovate
- Couverture : tiles
- 2 990 000 €
Fees paid by the owner, click here to consulted our price list